Your Protection is Our Priority
Information Collection and Use
You can generally visit our Site without revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself. However, if you register for either a BidSync Links™ account and/or a BidSync Links PLUS™ account, we will collect certain personally identifiable information such as name, email, phone number, and address. Any information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve customer service – Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions – Your information whether public or private will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested.
- To send periodic email notifications – You agree to receive periodic email notifications detailing BidSync service enhancements and/or promotional offers.
- Credit Card Information – BidSync may collect payment for services through our on-line credit card transaction process. When using auto-renewal, we store your credit card on our system. We display only the last 4 digits of your credit card in our system for confirmation (the entire credit card number, however, is transmitted securely during payment processing).
- Referral Program Participation – If you choose to participate in BidSync’s referral program at your discretion, your information and the information of those you refer will be used in accordance with the referral program’s Terms and Conditions. Neither your information nor the information of those you refer will be sold or re-sold to any third party.
- Disclosure – We reserve the right to provide your personally identifiable information to the vendors and service agencies that we may engage to assist us in providing our services to you. For example, we may provide your personally identifiable information to a credit card processing company to process your payment. We will disclose your personally identifiable information if we reasonably believe we are required to do so by law, regulation, or other government authority.
- Cookies – We may use small text files called cookies to improve overall Site experience. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. Cookies generally do not permit us to personally identify you.
- Security – We employ procedural and technological measures, consistent with industry practice. Such measures are reasonably designed to help protect your personally identifiable information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. BidSync uses firewalls, password protection, secure socket layer and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information.
Last Updated November 17, 2010